Assus eee

Steve Brettell sbrettell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 16:24:55 UTC 2008

I am running Ubuntu Hardy Heron on  my main computer.  I love it.  I have an
Assus eee, 4g which is loaded with XP.  I should have bought the linux
version, but so it goes.

How can I go about swapping out the xp for Ubuntu?

Assus has no disk drives:  3 usb slots and an sd slot.

XP is taking up so much room by itself that downloading a large file
probably is a problem.  I do have an external hd that I can put on, but I
don't know anything about partitioning without losing the data that is
already on it.

SteveB.