Please advise...

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Wed Aug 6 12:35:15 UTC 2008

catalina wrote:
> Would you please advise on the method to respond "in the text " of an
> e-mail answering or asking for info.
> You explicitly instruct NOT to answer the e-m to "the List".

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand the question...? You answer like...well, like
this. Often accepted and least-flamed is for you to reply either at the
bottom of the post you're replying to or use an "inline" reply, where
you place relevant text starting on a line under a particular point
inside the quoted text you're replying to, so it reads like a conversation.