No subject

Nicolae Ghimbovschi xfreebird at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 07:58:11 UTC 2008

Hello,

Did you do a custom partition layout ? (It might be that you selected
an option to reformat your entire hdd, when installing ubuntu )
If no , then :

Did you install grub boot loader ?

If yes , then :

When your computer starts try to press the Up/Down key. If grub is
installed and configured
to boot windows (it might be as Other OS  in grub menu), you will be
able to boot in windows.

else if grub is installed and no other os or windows option listed, then:

When you computer starts press any key except Left Right or Enter key.
Press c , for console.
and execute:

	rootnoverify (hd0,0)
	chainloader +1

of course if windows is installed on first hdd and on partition 1.
These should load the windows boot loader.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 10:34, Jake <ispaz at live.com> wrote:

> I have Ubuntu 8.04 and I installed it to work "with" Windows XP, and now I
> can't get to Windows XP anymore, it automatically boots into Ubuntu, I need
> help on how to either UNINSTALL Ubuntu or INSTRUCTIONS on how to get to
> Windows XP, all your help will be appreciated..
>
> -Jake Snell

Mahatma Gandhi - "Be the change you want to see in the world !"