CoC Violation - First Warning (Was: bad sex)

Benj. Mako Hill mako at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 2 05:02:28 UTC 2008

<quote who="Dax Solomon Umaming" date="Sat, Aug 02, 2008 at 10:33:59AM +0800">
> On Saturday 02 August 2008 3:39:13 am Jimmy Montague wrote:
> > Silverstrim, Henry, Greenly, McKee, Mumia, I hear you saying you
> > all like Karl because when you tell him bad things he doesn't reply
> > in kind. I guess that means you like to have sex with people (male
> > or female?) who just lay there and take it. No wonder you're all so
> > unhappy.
>
> Jimmy,
>
> This is a personal attack which should've been sent off-list. We need
> not be subjected to this kind of post. You are therefore in violation
> of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct [0].

No. This beahvior is not OK off list other. It is not welcome in the
Ubuntu community. Period.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at ubuntu.com
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto