Win98 -- all kidding aside

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 2 00:34:08 UTC 2008

I asked:
Res <res at ausics.net>  said:
> > Has anyone within range of this mail /ever/ been helped by Res and
> > thanked him in private email? Please, speak up, we'd like to know
> > that he has at least /one/ redeeming value.
>
> Like they are going to put their hands up when your post comes across
> as ready to attack them, *giggles*  what an immature post,I guess it
> sums up its author. However if they so desire to admit it, more power
> to them, , thats of course if you find anyone actually reading this
> thread still.

Neatly sidestepped.  I see there are no takers yet.  Howsabout your
contacting some of them and having them confirm your suspicious story?
And, yep, immature as heck for the past 56 years.  That's what has
allowed me to be comfortably retired for the past 11 of those years.
How /you/ doin'?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
"Moving parts in rubbing contact require lubrication to avoid excessive
wear. Honorifics and formal politeness provide lubrication where people