banned by ip

Arthur pylinuxian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:19:01 UTC 2008

thanks derek ! i was getting disapointed... if it wasn't for you.

I have a few solutions that i m working with right now : install my own
proxy (tor/privoxy) or to simply use an external proxy server (this is where
it gets tricky because i have to put my whole lan to use the proxy).

I wanted to know what you guys are using/doing when you get banned based on
your ip address ? & i m getting a lot of help actually : one thinks i'd
better call my isp & another thinks i m hacking websites ... one was even
more helpful & told me YES.