Thunderbird Getting Started

Jeffrey Tooker Jeffreytooker at msn.com
Mon Apr 21 02:07:56 UTC 2008

Jeffrey Tooker
Paynes Creek Ca.

Steve et al:

I am running my MSN email address out of Outlook. It works well. The server
information for the MSN email address says:  HTTP mail service provider
(MSN).  I have looked in TB set up to find and HTTP mail service provider
and had no luck.  Advice?

I have tried the listed pop3 address for MSN and it gets refused.

Jeffrey Tooker
Paynes Creek Ca.