Uninstalling Ubuntu

Jeffrey Tooker Jeffreytooker at msn.com
Thu Apr 17 23:55:33 UTC 2008

            Alexander:

I am trying to uninstall Ubuntu from my computer.  Ubuntu is loaded on a
seperate disk, not in a partition.  I have tried using the Ubuntu
installation disk to load the new Ubuntu over the old.  My Dell (PIII) with
Windows XP will not boot from CD.  I have tried to get into Bios to change
boot order, as per several instructions and can not.  I found your article
on uninstalling Ubuntu.  Hence this email.  I have made a system disk.  I
will download the Gparted CD and follow your instructions.  The only
difference I have is that my Ubuntu is installed on a seperate HD.  Will
this cause any problems or changes?

Jeffrey Tooker

Paynes Creek Ca.