TopPosting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darryl Tidd darryl.tidd at daaokc.com
Wed Apr 16 14:00:10 UTC 2008

Lorenzo Taylor wrote:
> 's like toilet seat up.. toilet seat down.. I don't
> understand the problem.
> Wow. It's never been put quite in that way before. Thanks for the great
> comment. My centaments exactly.
>
> Live long and prosper,
> Lorenzo

Uh, what are we talking about?  I see Top Posting in the subject.  Then
there is talk about toilet seats.  I really don't know what thats all
about because nothing is quoted.  But more importantly, myself, and many
others subscribe to this list because it is the "Ubuntu user technical
support, not for general discussions" list and I'm really wondering how
this thread is pointing me to some great technical  solution to my
problem  with Ubuntu?