Linux Reader (was Found Missing Drive)

Jeffrey Tooker Jeffreytooker at
Mon Apr 14 16:58:17 UTC 2008

Linux Reader 1.1 works well.  I can get into all Linux drives, partitions
and files.  No access to Windows drives.  It is a read only program.

Jeffrey Tooker
Paynes Creek Ca.

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-users-bounces at
[mailto:ubuntu-users-bounces at] On Behalf Of Neil
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 1:01 AM
To: Ubuntu user technical support,not for general discussions
Subject: Re: Found Missing Drive

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 6:58 AM, Jeffrey Tooker <Jeffreytooker at>
>  I installed Ubuntu on a seperate drive in my Windows PC.  I found the
>  while searching partition information in Ubuntu.  Ubuntu lists all drives
>  the computer. The drive which Ubuntu is loaded into is not in the root
>  directory of Windows anymore.  Has Ubuntu taken the drive away from
>  How can one find the root directory in Ubuntu?
Ubuntu default uses Ext-3. Ext-3 cannot be read by windows without
extra software, so it doesn't list it.
There are, however, a lot of tools helping with that. I do not know
whether they work, but a quick search for "Ext3 for windows free" on
google returned:

There are two kinds of people:
1. People who start their arrays with 1.
1. People who start their arrays with 0.

ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users at
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: