How to upgrade Ubuntu

DigitalPig lizhenqing.fudan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 02:15:29 UTC 2008

"Arvind K" <arvindkhadri at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,you can do that very easily when Hardy gets released..
> The command is
> $sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
Besides this, another way is to use update-manager -d to upgrade dist,
which is the official way by Ubuntu forum.

I had seen some reports that they got stuck in booting new dist after
issuing apt-get dist-upgrade. Maybe the incompatibility between apt and
Ubuntu? No idea in fact.

--
DigitalPig
E-mail: digitalpiglee AT gmail DOT com