Recommendation: good file compare program ?

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Tue Oct 30 08:01:09 UTC 2007

Hey Ari
I am/was an avid user of OS/2 Warp since mid of 90ies ;-)
End of 2006 IBM stopped sales and
end of 2006 IBM stopped support ;-(

Now I am looking for an interesting replacement / successor ;-))
Looks like I found it finally with Ubuntu 7.10 RC Gutsy I am
experimenting and playing now !

I only was a simple user of PMdiff !
Cool tool to check and find differences between 2 similar files ;-))
Glad Meld is aavailable with Ubuntu ;-)))

Where in Finnland are you ?
Have been there, mostly in Karelia, many times and still have very good
friends there from the 70-ies. Last time been there in 2003:
>From Ivalo to North Cape and back to
http://personal.inet.fi/business/lapinleuku/index.html ;-)
Would love to get there again to see Northern Lights and Ice Bar &
Hotel !? Brrrrrrrr !!!

Terve, svobi