Feisty Meta physics

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Tue Oct 30 01:33:33 UTC 2007

Now for the third time I have reinstalled ubuntu gnome version.
Though I did a total clean install formatting /home also a wireless
connection is seen as wired and thereby makes the internet inaccessible.

The only difference between now and the first time is /home is a
separate partition.  is Ubuntu wedded to the all in one partition with
swap on the side?

Also I was before installing the KDE stuff which is also on the dvd but
now the package manager does not see it.

What is up with this.  If the drive were not so small I would put Suse
10.0 on it and let it just work.

--

         o      _____            |  CWSIV at KeepAndBearArms.com  |