evo - pebkac?

John Dangler jdangler at terremark.com
Mon Oct 29 12:55:30 UTC 2007

It seems I may have turned something 'off' in evo that I didn't intend.
When I receive email messages, they appear in the inbox, but as I
highlight each message, I am constantly getting 'Retrieving message
0000....' (as though the messages aren't being delivered to the machine
locally).  I've been looking through the Edit->Preferences, and the
email accounts settings, but can't seem to find where this option could
have been turned off.  Can someone here point me to where that is and
help me end this madness?  Thanks.