Getting sound with Flash web objects

lhunsicker at mchsi.com lhunsicker at mchsi.com
Sat Oct 27 23:59:11 UTC 2007

David, Arijit, and NoOp:

UPDATE!!  Success!!

I had to reboot my machine for some reason or another.  As it shut down, I
noticed that it said "Installing [something or other that I recognized as being
related to  the sound system]."  I remember now that when I installed one of the
pieces, it told me that there would be deferred processing.  But it didn't tell
me what that meant.  In any case, whatever was missing is now there, and I have
sound for both my local programs and for the web flash downloads.

Thanks for your patience and help.

Larry Hunsicker