[UBUNTU] bottom panel

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Thu Oct 25 03:30:16 UTC 2007

Hi Peter
Thanks for your prompt reply !

Yes, I was playing with the applets generally and I am sure I messed
something there ;-|

Yes, you are right:
I replied to a mail already discussing some panel problems ;-)
Unfortunately I was unable to find all suggested applets and
what I tried again was NOT successfull ;-((

One more question:
If I delete the panel and RE-install it anew ...
... are the previous setting gone totally too ???
If yes, then I will experiment some further and later delete an
reinstall the panel again completely new !?

Cheers, svobi