OT: VMWare guest

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Wed Oct 24 03:16:03 UTC 2007

Hello all,
I'm sorry it's not really related to Ubuntu.
One of my colleaque called me and he said that VMWare doesn't support Debian
as guest. I said that it's not true, because I'm running Ubuntu as guest in
VMware and it's all ok. But, he insisted that Ubuntu is not Debian and that
Debian cannot be installed as guest in VMware.

Is that true? Debian cannot be installed as guest in VMware?
Thank you a bunch.
http://linux2.arinet.org
10:12:30 up 2:23, 2.6.20-16-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.