news reader

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:35:59 UTC 2007

On 22/10/2007, ben miller <wheelscribe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Steve Flynn wrote:
>   > NNTP is expensive for an ISP to support - as a result it's one of the
> > first things to go in cost cutting exercises.
> >
> >> Which NNTP do you use?
> >
> > Giganews.
>
> On that note, can anyone recommend a free NNTP server?

Teranews have a 50 meg per day per user account for free. They have
good retention. I set my account up with them years ago when it was
utterly free - they do charge a one-off free of about 4 dollars these
days.

--
Steve
When 1 person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many people

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0