[Gutsy] Thinkpad z60m,ipw2200: extrem slow wireless transfer

Denny Schierz linuxmail at 4lin.net
Sun Oct 21 15:03:45 UTC 2007

hi,

Marius Gedminas schrieb:

> Last time I had this problem, it was my own fault: I'd configured the
> router to limit the traffic of unknown IP addresses to 256 Kbit/s, and
> then forgot about it.  Later i got a new laptop, which got an unknown IP
> address from the DHCP server, and traffic limiting kicked in.  I blamed
> the driver for a week.

arrghh, same problem here. I configured my router with traffic shaping
too, but only for real ports (means wired ports), but the wireless
connection was also shaped, why ... . Ok ok. My fault.

thanks really !

cu denny

--
Stoppt den Überwachungswahn - Stoppt den Schäuble Katalog:
http://www.nopsis.de