Network Manager 0.7 in Gutsy?

Nils n.bruenggel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 17:20:00 UTC 2007

Hi all

I had quite a lot of trouble with the NetworkManager included in Gutsy
(0.6.5), it seems to me that it doesn't work well with wpa enterprise
(disconnects all the time and NetworkManager crashes). For now I'm
using a script to connect, but I was wondering if there is an easy way
to install NetworkManger 0.7.

Also I saw that there are newer drivers out for the Intel Corporation
PRO/Wireless 4965 AG. Is it possible to install them w/o having to
recompile the whole kernel? I already did this with the fglrx driver
(because the one included in Gutsy, was once again too old to support
my hardware..).

Nils