How to keep kernel from upgrade?

aries aries1998 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:11:41 UTC 2007

I use make-kpkg to create a kernel deb called
linux-image-2.6.22.14-digiman, and install it use the dpkg .
Now the menu.lst have two kernel entries: linux-2.6.22-14-generic  and
linux-image-2.6.22.14-digiman

what i mean is just preventing linux-image/linux-header from upgrade, unless
i do it manually(with dpkg) but not apt-get .