Dual monitor possible?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:24:42 UTC 2007

On 08/10/2007, Ashley Benton <meggalen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, the slot under the pink I described appears to be blue, after I see
> the two slots for the memory cards, one for the video card, two for the
> sound card and another empty same form than for the sound card. Another long
> that goes to the power supply, One small that goes to the fan in the back of
> the computer, two big one, blue for the hard drive, black for the devices
> (DVD, CD...) I will try to draw it it may be easier to understand.

Wow!

Well, 10/10 for effort.

I reckon - I welcome others' opinions - that it sounds like you have 1
AGP slot and then 3 or so PCI slots. The latter are the ones like your
sound card fits.

Which, I reckon, means you need either an AGP graphics card + a PCI
graphics card, or, preferably, one AGP card with 2 monitor
connections. That will make life much easier.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
AOL/AIM/iChat: liamproven at aol.com • MSN/Messenger: lproven at hotmail.com
Yahoo: liamproven at yahoo.co.uk • Skype: liamproven • ICQ: 73187508