Dual monitor possible?

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:53:49 UTC 2007

So if I understand you my actual graphic card would be an AGP and I could
add another PCI graphic card or remove mine and replace it with an AGP with
2 monitor connection. I think the second choice would be easier and anyway
my son's doesn't have a graphic card. Thank you for the explanation about
the slots. That was the first time I put a graphic card in the computer and
I thought they were all the same, so thank you for the lesson, as for my
son's computer I just deleted everything and am reinstalling his system no
more virus alert popping everywhere. I'll let you know when I will buy a
graphic card (I think more about a graphic card with 2 monitor connection)
if I am able to install it and how it goes. Just a question will it be a
problem if the two screens are not the same size? Do I have to choose a card
because of the difference in size or will any video card react the same way?
Thank you
Megan