pdftops

Wulfy wulfmann at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 12:44:32 UTC 2007

jack wrote:
>  kpdf throws up a dialog that says "enter the password", but I don't
>  know what that password is.

That's not an OS issue...  that's a pdf issue.  They'd have no grounds
to deny tech support....

>  These are ebook files from a class I'm taking online. I've been
>  having a running history of tech support problems with the school,
>  because they _dont support anything but M$_ ...  I wasnt aware that
>  Adobe had a recent version of Acrobat reader for Linux.  I can check
>  their site to see if its available; maybe that will help.

You could try asking your tutor for the password...  without the ebook
files, you may not be able to pass the course.

If you're paying for the course, you could also threaten to sue...

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo: