Command Line Interfaces

Felipe Figueiredo philsf79 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 22:55:24 UTC 2007

On Thursday 04 October 2007 19:25:00 Pete Holsberg wrote:
> sktsee pounded out the following on his or her keyboard on 10/4/2007
> 5:18 PM:

> >>   R.T.F.M. ..................
> >>

> > That's classic. Maybe even sig-worthy.
> >

> Yeah, well...
>

> linux [pjh] /home/pjh> man console
> No manual entry for console

You do know rtfm nowadays means "google it", right? ;)

Even so, what you would be looking for (if it was serious) should be
in /usr/shre/doc/console*.

But you would know that, being a geek ;-)

Seriously, see the pakage console-setup, not installed by default. You can
easilly configure console at any time by dpkg-reconfigure'ing it.

regards
FF
--
- Porque quebra a linha de leitura.
- Por que não é bom escrever o reply em cima do email?