Re computer won't start if turned off

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:52:34 UTC 2007

Hello,
I just wanted to give you some news about it there is no need to answer
Now the computer still doesn't begin when the button is pushed but it starts
without problems if it is unplug. Also I checked the motherboard or at least
the top of it I didn't take it apart, I didn't see any leak. So I guess that
can be a problem with the button itself, the battery inside the motherboard,
or the motherboard itself. For now I will leave it like that because it
starts without problems if I use the button in the back of the computer and
later I will think about changing the motherboard.
Thank you for all your answers
Megan