Evolution vs Thunderbird

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Nov 28 20:29:49 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 15:20 +0100, Sam Przyswa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I have changed from Thunderbird to Evolution on Ubuntu Gnome
> desktop, I noticed that Evolution had a problem with some HTML mails
> display. I posted on the Evolution list but no answer and impossible to
> attach pictures to show the problem.
>
> Have you some ideas to how to fix it ?

Sometimes I get apparent blank emails in evolution <ctrl>O for open will
sometimes make the email legible and there have been times I did that
three times in series to make it legible.

Alternatively <ctrl>u lets you view source of the email.  It would be
nice to know if the email is corrupt.

You can also save the email complete with images etc and then open that
with FF.
--

         o      _____            |  CWSIV at KeepAndBearArms.com  |