logging into network manager

Tim M southern.tim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 22:16:18 UTC 2007

After I hibernate 7.10 I have to log in twice. The second login is for
network manager. Is there a way to keep from having to log in network
manager? (I am using a wireless network card) I have to be careful not
to try to check mail, and hope it isn't checked automatically from one
of my online email programs. If Firefox tries to connect before I
logon it will stop trying to connect and the only way I have found to
get it connected again is to restart the computer.

Tim