Gutsy is unusable for many, but an official statement is missing

Tim Fuchs tim.fuchs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 00:48:39 UTC 2007

Your questions and remarks about being "vague" show that you didn't
even read my bug report so I'm summing up the information I gave there
again:

I'm using the proprietary nvidia driver but using the free nv driver
doesn't solve the problem

The system is _completely_ unresponsive, that includes switching to a
terminal (which doesn't work even if my system didn't freeze, but
that's another story:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/initramfs-tools/+bug/129910)

I'm pretty sure that the problem is related to my wireless card. I
just checked my kern.log and it is filled with about 200.000 lines
that look like this:

Nov  5 21:58:41 localhost kernel: [20623.306702] wlan0: TKIP decrypt
failed for RX frame from 00:13:49:a1:28:39 (res=-3)

So does anybody know to which package this bug should be assigned?

Greetings, Tim