why an SQL Database? (was: Re: Linux Wish List ( Email Client ))

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sat Nov 24 18:28:04 UTC 2007

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 11:45:04 AM -0500, Caleb Marcus
(caleb.marcus at gmail.com) wrote:

<snip>

please do not repost a whole message just to add a short comment: we
don't want those databases to have lots of duplicate entries, do we?

This said,

> Actually, you might be able to do filters or virtual folders
> ("Search Folders") with Evolution.

Personally (even assuming that Evolution could do searches as complex
as I need) I specifically mentioned that I need a solution which is
MUA-independent and accessible remotely.

Thanks,
	Marco
--
Help *everybody* love Free Standards and Free Software
http://digifreedom.net/