Firefox buttons

Mark Kelly ubuntu at wastedtimes.net
Fri Nov 23 00:51:10 UTC 2007

Hi.

On Wednesday 21 November 2007 20:43, Behrang Saeedzadeh wrote:
> My problem is with the HTML widgets. No shades, no reflections, no hover
> effects, just a solid 80ish set of widgets.

I might be able to help here. I don't know of any way to plug GTK into
forms, but I do know that the look of html form elements in Firefox is
actually controlled by CSS, and as such is easily edited to create a look
you are happy with.

You can find a downloadable package here

http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Firefox+Form+Widgets?content=64392

with alternate designs that you can use, or use as a reference to build
your own. I use it here and find the appearance of forms much improved,
and of course you could always edit the CSS to replicate the gnome look
you asked for.
HTH

Mark