Firefox buttons

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 01:12:56 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 November 2007 10:51:10 Mark Kelly wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On Wednesday 21 November 2007 20:43, Behrang Saeedzadeh wrote:
> > My problem is with the HTML widgets. No shades, no reflections, no hover
> > effects, just a solid 80ish set of widgets.
>
> I might be able to help here. I don't know of any way to plug GTK into
> forms, but I do know that the look of html form elements in Firefox is
> actually controlled by CSS, and as such is easily edited to create a look
> you are happy with.
>
> You can find a downloadable package here
>
> http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Firefox+Form+Widgets?content=64392
>
> with alternate designs that you can use, or use as a reference to build
> your own. I use it here and find the appearance of forms much improved,
> and of course you could always edit the CSS to replicate the gnome look
> you asked for.
> HTH
>
> Mark

Hi Mark

On top of that he can get the feel/look by creating images of the buttons and
such and using css and/or scripting to display them in the appropriate places

James

--
The Universe is in each person in such a way that each person is in it; and
so every person in the Universe is the Universe.

Cardinal Nicholas of Cusa