Compiz question

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Fri Nov 9 14:54:16 UTC 2007

I have two systems running 7.10.

The one system has a feature enabled that I don't know how I did it...I
move the pointer into the upper left corner of my four-desktop cube, and
the display "zooms out" to show all four desktops side by side, where I
can move windows among workspaces and see real-time content of the
windows.  Double clicking on a desktop or application from that view
zooms into that workspace to fill the screen again.

The other system I don't have this available by default.

I don't see in gl-desktop where this gets enabled.  According to that,
there's nothing assigned to the upper left corner of the system that
it's doing this with.

Any clues??