Is there a program that can embed lyrics into mp3 tags?

Jensen Somers jensen.somers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 08:47:35 UTC 2007

Hello,

On Nov 8, 2007 3:45 AM, Sidarth Dasari <sidster802 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Im sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but I was
> wondering if any of you guys know of a way or program to embed lyrics
> into the ID3 tags in mp3s.
> If this is not the right place to ask such a question, I apologize

The KDE application "kid3" has the possibility to store lyrics into
ID3 tags. Unfortunately the application is not easy to use and you'll
have to figure it out a bit.
As far as I can tell "easytag" (which looks much nicer) does not have
that functionality.

I think some console based tools will also have the possibility but I
have no experience with that.

> Sid

- Jensen