No Sound on Toshiba P105-S6197

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:44:22 UTC 2007

Gene Lapointe wrote:
> What type of sound card do you have, and did you have to apply the DSDT
> patch to get it working, also, do you get an PCI error messages on boot?

i have a Toshiba Satellite A105-S2101 laptop and i didn't need to apply
a patch nor do i get any PCI error messages.  am running 2.6.22 kernel.

feel free to contact me off list if you have similar hardware.  the only
 things that currently do not work are my internal modem and the media
buttons.

could probably get them working but i haven't taken the time...

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/