Playing DVD movies

Brandon Johnson dbrandon.johnson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 01:52:23 UTC 2007

Follow these instructions...
sudo wget http://www.medibuntu.org/sources.list.d/gutsy.list
-O /etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list

Now you need to copy the key using the following command

wget -q http://packages.medibuntu.org/medibuntu-key.gpg -O- | sudo
apt-key add -

Update the source list using the following command

sudo apt-get update

Install Codecs using the following command

sudo apt-get install w32codecs libdvdcss2

Using above download locations you can install most of the mutimedia
codecs for ubuntu.

sudo apt-get update

--
Brandon Johnson <dbrandon.johnson at gmail.com>