Need e-mail client to access an Exchange server.

Andrew Syrewicze asyrewicze at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:18:39 UTC 2007

Hello list. Been running Ubuntu for little over a year now and this is
an issue i haven't really messed with yet.

I need an e-mail client that is able to access a Microsoft Exchange
server over the internet using http or something of the sort??  I've
tried using evolution with the exchange plugin and it just doesn't seem
to work for me. It tends to lock up for some reason. (especially when
using the calendar).

Are their any other alternatives out there???

Anyone running outlook 03 with wine???

Thanks in advance

--
ANDO