Data partition sharing between Ubuntu & WinXP

Greg Helton gt at fallendusk.org
Thu May 24 04:26:28 UTC 2007

First off, what's with all the swap? That's just a waste of space, as
chances are with 1.5gb of RAM you won't ever be swapping anyways.

FAT32, I would stay away from for a data partition (esp of those large
sizes) as you can't have files larger than 4GB.

So basically, you're left with either ext2 or ntfs-3g. I don't have much
experience with either, but probably would go with ntfs-3g.