unhappy upgrade

Brien J. Wankel brien at reebosak.net
Mon May 21 06:26:47 UTC 2007

Norman,
perhaps you can provide more information as to what exactly went wrong,
and how you went about fixing it. Ubuntu's development and growth is
driven by a helpful community of people working out problems and
explaining to others how they were fixed. Perhaps if you gave some
feedback as to how you fixed your problems, the Ubuntu community can put
these fixes in place for future releases.

Feel free to submit a patch
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/School/PatchingSources
or a bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu