[OT Linux Patents] Microsoft takes on the free world

NoOp glgxg at mfire.com
Mon May 14 20:30:31 UTC 2007

On 05/14/2007 01:08 PM, Gabriel Dragffy wrote:

> That's one of the most interesting articles I have read in a long time.
> Do you know if there is some kind of mailing list for GNU or Linux that
> discusses these matter? It would be very enlightening.

Well Mario kindly pointed me to
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/sounder
so I've submitted the same post over there. I'm just waiting for the
gmane server (gname.linux.ubuntu.sounder) to send me an authentication
email so it can be posted, so it may take a short while before it shows
up there.