Mouse drift on Dell Latitude c840 running Feisty 7.04

Adam M ubuntu at irotas.net
Mon May 14 18:15:09 UTC 2007

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the reply.

Probably the touchpad is disabled when the laptop is docked. I read
about this solution elsewhere, but an external mouse/keyboard just isn't
practical for me.

You're right, other than this problem, Ubuntu has been running nearly
perfectly on this laptop. Unfortunately, this problem may end up being a
deal-breaker. :(

Thanks again,
Adam