on startup scripts

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:02:21 UTC 2007

Hi Brian

That's System->Preferences->Sessions-Startup programs. But it wont remeber
anything added on either of my systems (ubuntu 7.04) and it wont let me set
the order or priority either. Would be nice if it did but tis either broken
in this respect on my sys or maybe need to be root? But in ubuntu that
doesn't seem to make sense as I understand it. Another thought here. I'm
guessing this modifies a script somewhere. Anyone know which one? Maybe I can
modify it directly?

James