Error of udev

Walter Garcia-Fontes walter.garcia at upf.edu
Thu May 10 07:18:59 UTC 2007

I get an error at boot up in Feisty by udev on 10-visor.rules
(/etc/udev/rules.d). This is what I have in this file:

BUS="usb", SYSFS{product}="Palm Handheld*", KERNEL="ttyUSB[13579]", SYMLINK="pilot"

It tells me "incorrect udev rule" or something like this.

On the other hand, before "/dev/pilot" is created when I try to
hotsync a Palm Treo 650, I have to run:

sudo modprobe visor

After that the Palm gets reinitiated when I first try to sync (I do it
with J-pilot, but actually this is pilot-xfer running) and then it
syncs OK while I'm log in. If I restart the computer I have to do all
the process again.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
Barcelona