ISPconfig not running on Sun Sparc?

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Tue May 8 01:15:25 UTC 2007

I installed ISPconfig on a Sun Ultra5 running Ubuntu (Sparc) 6.06.1.
Apparently everything went smooth and I got the message:

Congratulations! Your ISPConfig system is now installed. If you had to
install quota, please take the steps described in the installation manual.
Otherwise your system is now available without reboot.
Please direct your browser to
 <https://192.168.1.43:81> https://192.168.1.43:81
and log in:
Username: admin
Password: admin

But when I try to connect to  <https://192.168.1.43:81>
https://192.168.1.43:81 I get the error:
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.1.43:81.

On the same system I'm also running Webmin. Could that cause problems?

I also noted 3 errors at the end of the installation process:
./setup2: line 862: 8116 Segmentation fault ispconfig_tmp/php/bin/php -n -q
check.php
./setup2: line 1088: 8153 Segmentation fault /root/ispconfig/php/php -q
./install.php
./setup2: line 1137: /etc/init.d/ispconfig_server: No such file or directory

Any help will be welcome.

believed to be clean.