Network Manager Patch

Patton Echols p.echols at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 01:57:36 UTC 2007

On 03/23/2007 04:38 PM, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
>> No obvious madwifi patch.
>>

> Right.  What release of Ubuntu are you using?  It's possible the patch
> is already applied, or the code has changed so much it's unusable.

Edgy - 6.10.  I assume the patch is not applied since I'm seeing the
behavior.  shouldn't the source DLed for my version already be current?

>> No, I suppose not.  any ideas about where I should go from here?
>>

> I'm sorry.  I don't really know.  You might consider checking
> launchpad.net , and filing/commenting on a bug.
>
> Matt Flaschen

Hey, thanks a lot anyway.  I have certainly learned something and that
alone is worth the "price of admission."  *
I also subscribe to the network manager list.  Since I was looking for a
distro specific instructions (or at least I thought so) i posted to this
list first.  But maybe I'll throw it out to that group . . .

* Theater analogy better than skiing?  You probably don't have a lot of
the latter in GA.