Go vote for Ubuntu at the REAL Dell site

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:51:33 UTC 2007

On 15/03/07, Brad Johnson <brad at bkjohnson.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 14:41 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Gnome is great for those used to the
> > Bill's-way-or-the-highway attitude, but I like customization and
> > tweaking. F-Spot does rule, however!
> >
> > Dotan Cohen
>
> There are several customizations to be made in Gnome, KDE & even
> Windows. If you prefer KDE because there are more options that matter to
> you then fine but please just say so and spare us the ignorant-wit.
>
> Brad Johnson

I won't take this thread too far off topic. Gnome is very limited in
it's customizability. That's not my opinion alone: Torvalds sems to
agree with me. Maybe his patches wil make gnome better, but in the
meantime I'll stick with KDE.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/touch.html
http://essentialinux.com/packages.php