NFS

Arthur H. Johnson II arthur at johnsonfamilymi.us
Wed Mar 14 20:26:16 UTC 2007

I made a really dumb mistake at home when setting up an NFS server.  Its
been several years since I've set up NFS, so I fergot one big key.  I
fergot to install portmap on the client workstations.  An hour later,
apt-get install portmap, and now everything is working great.

Tell you what, I felt pretty stupid when I finally solved that one!
I've been working with linux since 1996, and been employed as a Linux
professional since 1998.  That was a real "D'oh" moment in my life.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II <arthur at johnsonfamilymi.us>