DST changes lost with every boot/resume in feisty

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 12 11:54:28 UTC 2007

hi,

i'm running feisty with my locale set to america/toronto, and we
switched to daylight savings time on saturday along with the us.  I
adjusted my clock by running sudo ntpdate ntp.ubuntu.com (using the gui
manual sync feature ing gnome's time-admin did NOT work, however), and
htat worked great, but now every time i suspend or reboot my computer
the daylight savings time setting is lost and my computer clock is off
by an hour.  do i need to do something to my locales?  thanks,

matt

--
Matt Price
History Dept