google desktop out for linux?

Sven Richter sveri-list at gmx.de
Sat Jun 30 22:38:50 UTC 2007

On Friday 29 June 2007 15:56:25 Rick wrote:
> On Friday 29 June 2007 4:23:58 am Sven Richter wrote:
> > Thats right, and thats why i dont use this "feature".
> > As i dont use things like google desktop or google mail.
> >

> > Greetings
> > Sven Richter
>
> For myself, I couldn't use, my ISP mail server, for mail,
> they only give 10MB of space.... please
> since gmail is 2GB and better, I can rest on the fact, when I get
> back from my trip, my mail is there, and not being bounce by Road Runner.
>
> now, keeping that in mine, if there another (better) solution, for third
> party email servers, please post.

Hm, ok, thats a point, and this is how google works, offering
something others dont offer, for nothing else than your privacy.
If you want to pay with it, so do it.
I myself got my own domain, this is the price i pay monthly.

And this mail account i added extra to my other ones, only
for mailing lists, and it got enough space, at least i cant
remember having lost something.
I even saw that gmx .de offers 1 GB of mail storage, dont know to
which conditions, my account is over 6 years old, so they surely
have new ones inbetween.

Greetings
Sven Richter