Acrobat Reader can't find Arial font

DC@DR dcdr.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:55:05 UTC 2007

I'm not sure about your error, but I'd recommend to install acrobat from
medibuntu repositories. At least it works fine for me so far (rendering
properly with Arial-font documents). You can find more information about
the repositories here: http://medibuntu.sos-sts.com/repository.php

--
-----
DC at DR